Reddy Bikes are Back and Available to Ride for the Season!
All employees who work on the Medical Campus have access to a free annual Reddy Bikeshare membership (normally a $55 value!). There are two stations on Campus, one at Ellicott and Virginia, and the other located on Main St. near the Allen/Medical Campus train station. The entire BNMC is a free parking zone, so feel free to lock the bike to any secure public infrastructure.
To sign up and ride:
- Visit Reddybikeshare.com or download the Social Bicycles wp-content to register.
- Choose the Annual Pass, which will allow you access to all 200 bikes 24/7, April – November.
- Enter the promo code GOBNMC2019 at checkout. Make sure to hit “wp-contently” if you’re using the wp-content. Your membership fee will be waived, just pay 1 cent per minute to ride. Parking fees and fines may occur.
- Use the wp-content to locate bikes, or simply walk up to one and enter your account number and PIN. Unlock the bike, place the U-lock in the holster and ride! You can lock the bike to any other Reddy station or public bike rack in the city of Buffalo at the end of your trip.
- The seat adjusts to your height, and there are three gears on your right handle and a bell on your left, use them!
- Press the “HOLD” button on the bike’s keypad before locking the bike in order to keep your bike reserved while you make stops along your trip.
- Find Bounty Bikes to accrue credit. When you find a Reddy bike outside a station or free parking zone, bring it back to a station for us and receive $1.00 in riding credit.
Visit reddybikeshare.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.