The Food Trucks are back! This year we have partnered with our friends at Roswell Park to have food trucks conveniently located throughout the Campus every Monday through Friday from 11:30 am to 2 pm all summer long.
We are thrilled to announce our 3rd year of BNMC Spark – the BNMC’s micro-grant program that showcases creative ideas and strategies to support partners and stakeholders within the neighborhoods surrounding the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
We invite community members and organizations to submit proposals to receive funding for initiatives that advance the goals of BNMC and the local community. The BNMC’s key goals include:
- Build an inclusive and collaborative culture of innovation that drives economic development and creates vibrant, healthy communities.
- Ensure our district is attractive, welcoming, and accessible – a quality place to work, live, visit and invest in.
There is $40,000 available to the community through this RFP. The maximum award amount for each project will be $5,000.
The deadline for wp-contentlications is February 28, 2020. Learn more at bnmc-old.local/spark or contact Kyria Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BNMC Hosts Buffalo’s Largest Daily Food Truck Rodeo
Looking for something new to try at lunch? Stop by the BNMC Food Truck Rodeo on the lawn at Washington & Carlton St. weekdays from 11:30am-1:30pm. We have a variety of trucks serving up so many delicious options, and healthy ones, too! All all your favorites are scheduled to join us, including Fat Bob’s, Amy’s Truck, Thai Me Up, Lloyd’s, and so many more. Located in the heart of the BNMC, the Food Truck Rodeo is here to serve anyone from scrubs to suits and all those in between!
- We have different trucks scheduled for each weekday to ensure everyone’s tastebuds are hwp-contenty. Check out our schedule to see which trucks are coming when.
- We have plenty of outdoor seating, plus music and lawn games to make the perfect lunch break!
- Check out this video to see what the BNMC Food Truck Rodeo is all about.
Beats & Bites on Thursdays at Lunchtime!
Join us for outdoor music provided by local bands, DJs and artists every Thursday at 12:30pm in the park at Ellicott & Virginia Streets. Purchase your lunch today from Ashker’s on-site, stop by the food trucks on Elm St. (outside Roswell Park) or bring your packed lunch and enjoy the beautiful summer weather in Buffalo! Plenty of tables & chairs available and lawn games including corn hole and KanJam.
Beats & Bites Schedule:
July 20th – Michael DiSanto
July 27th – Live Jazz with Ellen Pieroni Quartet
August 3rd – Rear View Ramblers
August 10th – Black Rock Zydeco
August 17th – Colored Musicians Club
August 24th – African Drum Circle
August 31st – End of summer lunch party with DJs and lawn games
For a full list of Campus events, visit BNMC.org/events.