The new BNMC Multi-Module Transportation Structure located at 134 High Street contains more than two thousand parking spaces. The first five levels are currently open and it has more and more cars stationed in it every day. When fully open next month at nine levels, employees are sure to find a safe place to park their vehicle away from the extreme elements of the scorching sun and heavy snow. The structure was built as a partnership between the University at Buffalo, Kaleida Health, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, and the BNMC to meet demand created by the new developments on the campus.
Managed by BNMC Parking, LLC, the facility offers the safety of pass-only access. There are different ways to pay for employees. To fill out the wp-contentlication and learn about the different options, download the wp-contentlication.
- An enclosed waiting area on the first level coming out of the High Street entrance. The enclosed space is near the shuttle stop which takes passengers anywhere on the Medical Campus.
- LED lighting for clear illumination of pathways throughout the entire structure.
- A windshield cleaning station on the first level.
- 10 Electric Vehicle charging stations on the first level.
- Soon-to-be-installed bike racks on the first level.
- Emergency blue-light call stations on each floor.
- Security cameras on each level.
- Soon-to-be-installed solar trees on the top 9th level.
Take a look at the construction transformation that took place over the past several months.
Laying the foundation.
It’s up, standing strong and tall.
Now it’s time for the accessories.