Resources for Businesses
If you’re like us, you are constantly getting barraged with information – emails, social media, texts, and constant news alerts about the COVID-19 pandemic and the resources available to businesses and individuals. We have started this page as a place for you to find accurate, timely information that can help your business today. Many of our colleagues and partners are doing a great job collecting this information – we are going to link to their resources as opposed to recreating the wheel. Please let us know of resources or information that you think should be added.
- In our final IC Success Zooms, Kyria features home schooling tips and resources on Tuesday, May 5th, and grants, loans and business resources on Thursday, May 7th. RSVP for these free community conversations today!
- The BNMC team is available to help make connections and provide information. Contact Sam Marrazzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Here is the BNMC CARES Act Presentation from our April 24th webinar led by Donna Gonser from Lumsden & MCCormick.
- Empire State Development has a specific webpage with resources.
- WNY Incubators has a running blog of key updates for start-ups – thank you for distilling this information, Tom!
- Buffalo Small Business COVID Support Group on Facebook
- U.S. Small Business Administration has a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources page.
- The Women’s Business Center at Canisius College has lists of resources, as well as a weekly Knowledge Exchange to support women business owners during this time.
- Invest Buffalo Niagara has a website with health and business-related resources.
- The Buffalo Niagara Partnership has a thorough website with resources for businesses.
- Beverly Grey Business Exchange Center has resources listed on its site and is offering staff support for businesses.
last updated 4.27.20