We’re thrilled to bring you the 4th Annual BNMC Student Open House on Saturday, April 21, 2018 from 9am-12pm! Students in 7-12th grade, along with an accompanying adult, are invited to tour Campus facilities and experience hands-on activities at each site. Attendees will hear from experts at our Campus institutions, such as:
- University at Buffalo – includes the UB Jacobs School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences as a new site!
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Kaleida Health – includes the Oishei Children’s Hospital as a new site!
- Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute
- Jacobs Institute
- Buffalo Manufacturing Works
Stay tuned for more information and registration coming soon! View our Facebook album to see photos from last year’s event.