The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, Inc. (BNMC, Inc.) is now accepting wp-contentlications for its Seed Capital Accelerator Program, sponsored by First Niagara Bank. First Niagara has provided funding that will be used by BNMC, Inc. to support new and existing start-ups that are affiliated with BNMC, Inc.’s Innovation Center or entrepreneurship programs.
The new fund will provide up to $10,000 in seed funding to enable start-ups to overcome short term business obstacles, and to reach project milestones that are designed to get products and services to market quicker – thus yielding measurable longer term returns on investment. Grants and loans will be awarded to businesses that have sustainable growth potential, a legitimate funding need, and are making a contribution to the social and business communities on and around the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
BNMC, Inc. will make available grants or loans to eligible business owners under the program for the following purposes:
- To purchase equipment or other capital goods.
- For operating expenses that are directly related to a specific revenue generating project.
- To acquire inventory required to satisfy a signed purchase order.
- To pay up to 50% of a new hire’s salary for up to 90 days.
- To pay for education, mentoring, or training for entrepreneurs and business owners that is directly related to the creation of a new business or the growth of an existing business within the Community.
The Program will be directed to companies that are located on the Medical Campus, or to companies (or entrepreneurs) that are being assisted with their formation and growth plans by the business development office at the BNMC, Inc. Specifically, awards will be provided to either:
- Revenue generating companies that sell goods and services,
- Community building companies that provide goods or services to persons on or near the Medical Campus, or
- Companies that need capital to deliver on projects for BNMC member institutions.
To wp-contently or for more information, please contact:
Vic Nole, Director of New Business Development, Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org.