The BNMC, Inc. is currently hiring a maintenance mechanic.
Maintenance Mechanic Job Description
The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, Inc. (BNMC) is pleased to announce a call for applications for a Maintenance Mechanic. This person will perform a variety of equipment and systems maintenance duties necessary for the efficient and effective management of the Thomas R. Beecher Jr. Innovation Center and other BNMC owned properties on the campus.
The Maintenance Mechanic will be required to provide a variety of support services including (but not limited to the following):
- Sufficient experience to provide strong working knowledge of maintenance and repair practices and techniques
- An understanding of building systems operations to include interior and exterior of buildings, roof, grounds, parking lots, Plumbing,HVAC, electrical, sprinkler system, building management software, troubleshoot problems and make repairs where applicable
- Daily repair and upkeep of properties
- Respond to tenant requests in a timely, courteous and professional manner
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
Able to pass a background check and drug screen,
Available to work during standard business hours and on-call basis
A Valid NYS Driver license
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Mechanical maintenance experience of 5 years minimum in an industrial or multi-tenant commercial facility.
Strong mechanical and electrical skills required with some knowledge of plumbing and construction.
REQUIRED PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Pleasant, engaging, and confident demeanor
- Ability to problem solve and prioritize work
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Resourceful in obtaining needed information and resources
- Detail oriented
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality
- Willingness to continue education and training
- Electrical or HVAC Journeyman
- 2 year degree
- Strong computer and technology skills
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org – posting closes on November 13, 2015.
BNMC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Position includes excellent benefits. For more information on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, visit bnmc.org