The Thomas R. Beecher, Jr. Innovation Center, an entrepreneurial hub in Buffalo, is a LEED-certified incubation space housing a variety of companies including those in life sciences, biotech and social innovation, as well as businesses offering support services like IP attorneys, talent acquisition, sales, and marketing. The collaborative and entrepreneurial setting provides an excellent environment for businesses to grow and network.
Offering a collaborative work environment for companies of all sizes, our “plug ‘n’ play” space is perfect for entrepreneurs and small businesses who want to focus on growing their businesses, rather than spending time and resources on managing office details.
The space, located in the heart of the thriving Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, is designed to accommodate small to medium start-up companies seeking office, wet lab and/or research space and is available on a month-to-month basis or via longer-term leases.
In addition to traditional lease space, the Suites at the Innovation Center offer physical and virtual office space on a month-to-month basis. Offices are fully furnished and include telephones and Internet access. Tenants also have access to conference rooms, kitchen and break room facilities and more.
- Newly renovated class A office suites available from 150 square foot to units as large as 24,000 square foot.
- Flexible floor plans customized to individual needs
- Up to 108,000 square foot, four-story building with shared conference rooms and support services
- On-site management support
- Lighted and secure parking
- Operational 24 x 7 building access
- Accessible shipping docks
- Competitive lease rates and terms
- Collaboration opportunities within blocks of Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo General Medical Center, Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute, and other life sciences and health-related companies
For the latest news from this award-winning business incubator space, sign-in to Facebook and LIKE the Innovation Center page.
– See more at: http://bnmc.org/innovation/innovation-center/#sthash.182g00cB.dpuf