2016 marked a year of tremendous progress for the BNMC. From construction projects dominating the Campus landscape to further attraction among companies and entrepreneurs drawn to the amenities and energy found here – the momentum has reached new heights and we’re just getting started.
The 2016 Community Report highlights our areas of impact, including how the Medical Campus is leading the way in:
- Creating a culture of health
- Testing new approaches to sustainable energy
- Developing strategies for local hiring to improve our workforce
- Supporting entrepreneurship and providing a home for disruptive new technologies and scientific advancements
- Managing growth through smart transportation planning
- Engaging our neighbors
- Inspiring the next generation of leaders
The BNMC is a self-sustaining social enterprise formed to coordinate the ongoing development of the Medical Campus and address issues common to the Campus and its partners. Our team builds on the assets of our world-class Medical Campus – known for its clinical care, research, and education – to support our mission of furthering economic growth, igniting urban revitalization, and building a strong, thriving community.