Work Hard, Play Hard
The 5 Best Things About Working on the BNMC
- Places To Eat: There are more locations to grab a delicious bite on Campus than ever before! With options ranging from the Anchor Bar to Joe’s Deli to Twisted Pickle, you’ll never have to worry about packing a lunch again. Unless you want to brown bag it, that’s totally cool. Discover food on the BNMC.
- Tons of Events & Activities: The BNMC offers a robust lineup of free activities during the summer to stay healthy, active, and involved in the community! We hold monthly, weekly, and special signature events around Campus for both employees and neighbors. From music to fitness to food – there’s something for everyone to enjoy here. See our full calendar of summer events.
- Transportation Perks: The BNMC rewards employees for being environmentally conscious! No matter how you commute, the BNMC offers options to make your ride into work easier. There are 18 EV charging stations on Campus, 233 bike parking spaces, a free REDDY Bikeshare membership for employees, and several employers now offer subsidized transit passes – just to name a few transportation amenities! Visit GOBNMC.org to learn more about commuter incentives, including two free parking passes per month and a Guaranteed Ride Home via Lyft.
- Neighborhood Explorer Discount Program: Many businesses in the Allentown, Downtown, and Fruit Belt neighborhoods offer discounts to the 16,000+ employees and students on the Medical Campus. Discounts are redeemed with the BNMC Neighborhood Explorer Sticker, which employees can adhere to the back of their employer ID badge. For the full list of businesses and/or to sign-up for your sticker, click here.
- Beautiful Public Art: New buildings, enthusiastic staff, and exciting innovation are not the only things making the BNMC a beautiful place. Around Campus are vibrant murals, extraordinary sculptures, and brilliant installations that make it even more dynamic! Check out the public art on Campus.